What is a CU?
The Christian Union, or CU for short, is simply a group of Christians from the university who want to share their love of Jesus with our campuses. As a group, we meet each week to support and encourage each other as we are reminded of the Gospel. When we meet up, we can chat and have a laugh with each other. As a community gathered around the Gospel, we then go out together with the Gospel through relationships and a series of creative and engaging events spread across the academic year.
- Confident in the Truth: understanding, celebrating and defending the truth of the gospel.
- Urgent in evangelism: creative, engaging and persuasive proclamation of Christ crucified.
- Passionate about unity: gathering and uniting all Christians around the essential truths of the gospel.
- Committed to the local church: believing it is the primary and life long place of Christian ministry and discipleship.
- Motivated by grace: rejoicing in our salvation, serving one another and loving the lost.
- Generous in world mission: endeavoring to give and send so as to reach the students of the world.